The upcoming Lunar New Year holiday promises a great long holiday for all Vietnamese residents. With 10 days of vacation, you will be comfortable arranging time to travel together with family, visit relatives and will definitely have time to organize a meaningful trip. Where is the best destination for the Lunar New Year trip 2018? Should you travel Phu Quoc on Lunar New Year? It is also a problem many young people who love to travel. Let us find you the answer!
What is attractive to Phu Quoc?
Phu Quoc – The beautiful island located at the southern pole of the country – is the most attractive tourist island. Phu Quoc is an extremely impressive destination for those who love the beauty of the unspoiled and warm all-year-round island, the surfing waves and delicious seafood dishes. Why is Phu Quoc tourism so attractive that every year, on this occasion, thousands of visitors come to the island? The following reasons we hopes to satisfy your long-standing questions.
- Phu Quoc is famous for its beautiful beaches which are clean and quiet. The waves of the gently sea cling to the crystal clear white sand of the south coast which is peaceful all year round. The sea in Phu Quoc is not too noisy and vibrant as the famous beaches of the Central. It carries a very peaceful color of the South. Traveling to Phu Quoc island in 2018, travelers will find it hard to forget the feeling of wading the waves in Bai Dai, Mui Ganh Dau, Suoi Tranh, Da Ban Stream, Hon Thom Island, Sao Beach, Khem Beach and Ham Ninh fishing village which are the most beautiful place on Phu Quoc Island, where you can admire the beautiful sunrise and sunset on the sea.
- Visitors love to discover the beauty of culture, traditions and history of the land of the island, please go to Phu Quoc prison, which is dubbed “hell on earth” that war remains left, Coi Nguon museum, Nguyen Trung Truc Temple and Dinh Cau… which are the places helping you understand more about the land – people on the Pearl Island.
- Phu Quoc is not only attractive to tourists during the day with swimming, diving to watching the ocean floor, playing sea games or visiting all over the land, when the island lights up, it is also featured by the image of the fishermen stretching out of the sea to catch the fresh fish in the early in the morning. Dinh Cau night market is bustling with specialties such as cracked herring salad, Ham Ninh crab, grilled sea urchin which will take visitors coming here an extremely new experience of traveling on Phu Quoc Island.
And if you have fallen in love with the beautiful paradise of a beautiful island located in the South of the country, please book a tour of Phu Quoc Island cheap to enjoy all the natural beauty of the sea and the island.
Suggested beautiful resorts in Phu Quoc
Phu Quoc is similar to Nha Trang or Phan Thiet because it is not only famous for its fresh air, beautiful nature, white sand beaches that breathe in the golden sunshine, but also a series of resorts. Beautiful beaches located close to the coast not only serve the highest level of accommodation for visitors but also an extremely beautiful place to check-in for all those who love the splendid and luxury beauty. And if you plan to have a tour Phu Quoc on Tet holiday, you do not forget 5 beautiful resorts on the Pearl Island!
- Eden Resort Phu Quoc
- Mercure Phu QuocResort & Villas
- Richis Beach Resort Phu Quoc
- Phu Quoc Famiana Resort
- La Veranda Resort
In conclusion, you have decided to go with the great family to beautiful island on the spring holiday yet? Let us to accompany you to plan, prepare for the perfect trip to Phu Quoc Island in 2018!
If you concern about Useful travel guides, please contact us for more information. Share this article if it is helpful for you!